A private yoga session designed just for you...
Our sessions are one-on-one (or can be shared with a
friend or partner) and are perfect for:
- Men and women of all ages who would like to try
Yoga (at their own pace!)
- People who would feel uncomfortable in a group.
- People with injuries or 'old' problems.
- People who want to improve their flexibility.
- People with busy careers who need something in
their lives to counter balance the effects.
Why choose one on one?
Yoga has grown in popularity over the past 30 years and
with it so have class sizes. One on One (or two) yoga
classes allow you to experience yoga taught as it should
- a consultation to find out what you want to achieve.
- a tailor made yoga regime reflecting your needs.
- in depth help and assistance with alignment, breath
work and generally finding out how to get the most from
- a fully equipped yoga studio with top of the
range equipment and supports to help beginners and less
able students ease themselves gently into the practice.
- the time to work at your own pace and really
develop your practice with less risk of injury.
Natural Balance Therapies
30 The Drive
Hove BN3 3JD
Online booking Click here
to book your appointment
using our online booking system. Select your chosen teacher
from the drop down menu to see their availability.
Our yoga teachers:
Steve and Natasha